In-person SEC Meeting October, Berlin?

Hi everybody,

while I’m still very occupied with lots of non-technical stuff in several contexts, I would like to get a quick feedback on a possible SEC Meeting in Berlin on October 13. The background is that we will have a HiGHmed Symposium about FHIR and openEHR and we will have some community member gather in Berlin. This might be a good occassion and I think the location in the heart of Europe is also fitting well (and Berlin is relatively easy to travel to).

Please let me know what you think!

6 Likes

Prost :beers: Prost :beers: Prost :beers:

2 Likes

I am ready. Flights are still quite cheap. Look forward to see you again!

1 Like

Can I come :wink: Keep me posted re promo.

1 Like

Is there an agenda for the f2f SEC meetings?

1 Like

No, I wanted to check first if there is some appetite given the ongoing covid situation. What might be nice is a special topic meeting on AQL. What do you think, @Seref?

1 Like

I don’t think the appetite can be any larger than it already is @birger.haarbrandt
I’d love to do this, but we’ll have to see how the Covid situation evolves. So a tentative yes from me, but I’ll have to see what things will be like then, especially now that UK is just letting it all go.

2 Likes

Sounds good! :smiley:

Thanks all for the feedback, I think there is enough interest. I will start to move this forward.

2 Likes