Scandinavian openEHR Collaboration Meeting Autumn 2021
Purpose of meeting
Connect with the Nordic openEHR community to explore ways of collaborating towards common goals related to the use of openEHR.
When and where
- Thursday Oct 7th 13.00-15.00 CET
How to join
- Contact Mikael (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Åsa (email@example.com)
- Feel free to spread the invite to your openEHR network
- Presentation of participants
- Status and ongoing initiatives in each country
- Discussion. Is there a need for a Scandinavian collaboration? Are there benefits?
* Could it speed up the publishing of new archetypes in the international CKM
* Explore other possible areas of collaboration
* Explore the willingness to set up regular meetings
- Any other business
The Swedish openEHR community
Background to meeting
The Swedish openEHR community has recently increased its efforts and national coordination. We have had prior meetings with our Scandinavian openEHR friends in Norway and Finland, and recently a presentation from the German HiGHmed initiative. Key success factors for openEHR applied in real world application use are the availability of standardized models, and sharing of the workload for creating new models. Hence, we would really like to explore ways of further collaboration in the Scandinavian (to start with) openEHR community.