Scandinavian openEHR Collaboration Meeting Autumn 2021

Scandinavian openEHR Collaboration Meeting Autumn 2021

Purpose of meeting
Connect with the Nordic openEHR community to explore ways of collaborating towards common goals related to the use of openEHR.

When and where

• Thursday Oct 7th 13.00-15.00 CET

How to join

Agenda
~1st half

• Presentation of participants
  • Status and ongoing initiatives in each country

~2nd half

• Discussion. Is there a need for a Scandinavian collaboration? Are there benefits?
    * Could it speed up the publishing of new archetypes in the international CKM
    * Explore other possible areas of collaboration
    * Explore the willingness to set up regular meetings
  • Any other business

Organizer
The Swedish openEHR community

Background to meeting
The Swedish openEHR community has recently increased its efforts and national coordination. We have had prior meetings with our Scandinavian openEHR friends in Norway and Finland, and recently a presentation from the German HiGHmed initiative. Key success factors for openEHR applied in real world application use are the availability of standardized models, and sharing of the workload for creating new models. Hence, we would really like to explore ways of further collaboration in the Scandinavian (to start with) openEHR community.

4 Likes

We’d like to join please! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: @mikael @Asa_Skagerhult

1 Like

Posted to the openEHR website/events page. If you’d like help with promotion, please drop me an email to comms@openehr.org

3 Likes

We’d hoped so! You are so welcome! :smiley:

1 Like

@siljelb ; I have sent you the electronic invitation.

1 Like

Great! I will join too!

We would also like to join

regards

1 Like

@Dileep_V_S ; It is nice that you are interested. However, this is an initial collaboration meeting primarily targeted to the groups that are active in Scandinavia (or North Europe) to come together. The aim is to discuss common issues, like how our quite similar healthcare systems can use openEHR in the best way and how to best translate the archetypes into our similar Scandinavian languages. Do you have ongoing activities in North Europe? (We might arrange collaboration meetings for a wider audience in the future.)

@mikael I understand the situation, Pls go ahead and we will join for the wider discussion later

regards

1 Like