SEC meeting in NL 15-16 Nov 2023

Hello Jill Riley,
Would it be possible that I can participatie in the SEC meeting or part of it?

I am a very, very interested openEHR follower and even have written a PhD thesis on openEHR. Have talked to Thomas Beale in the past.
Please, can you send me a reply, or the email of someone that can inform me of the possibilities?
Deborah Tarenskeen

I don’t think it would be a problem, we had external “visitors” in the past.

Though it will depend on the whole SEC to decide, I’m guessing it will also depend on the size of the room. @sebastian.iancu @rong.chen

I will investigate possibilities.

1 Like

Thank you!

The SEC always welcomes guest attendees to meetings. The only thing you can’t do is vote :wink:

Otherwise it’s just a question of meeting space and so on, which I am sure will be worked out by the hosts here.

2 Likes

Hi Thomas, thanks, where can I get locaties info and the program info?
See you there!

Hi Sebastian,
Can you send me the info, Please? Location info and time schedule?
Thank you very much

1 Like

Hi Thomas, thanks for the answer. I would like to register for the SEC, but I cannot find the location information and the time schedule.

Greetings,
Deborah

Hi Deborah,
I believe Sebastian Iancu will get in touch re SEC meeting details. We have a few things up in the air re time and place (logistics) and Sebastian is currently occupied. I’m sure you’ll hear from him but it may take some time due to the above factors.

2 Likes

Thank you!

Hi @d.tarenskeen ,
(sorry for the delay)

The openEHR SEC group will meet in Arnhem on 15th Nov, and in Groenlo at Nedap Healthcare office on the 16th.
The session on 15th is invite-only/closed session, but the one on 16th is also open to guests, within given limits by our host (Nedap). On that day we will have two sessions with a break:

• meeting between (approx.) 09:00-12:00 (Room: Workshop Big 8b-R5)
  • lunchbreak 12:00-13:00 plus a tour & meeting Nedap 13:00-14:00
  • meeting between 14:00-16:00 (Room: Workshop Big 8b-R5)

I don’t have yet an agenda ready, but I can post it here an update as soon as I have news. If you would like to come on the 16th, please let me know so that I can inform our host.

2 Likes

Hi Sebastian,
thank you for the info. I would like to be there on Thursday 16th of November. I will arrive at 9 (about) by car.

Will be very interesting,
kind regards, Deborah Tarenskeen

Dear Sebastian,
Unfortunately, I think I have to cancel this meeting.
My back has been hurt with a sporting event, and I am suffering from a muscle injury that takes more time than expected. (Now two weeks)
I will be careful this week and only be present at the openEHR conference, so please register that I will not be there on thursday.

Kind regards,
Deborah Tarenskeen

2 Likes