Project Covfefe

I was up early and reached 102/102 at 6.30am! What an amazing and compelling narrative of urgent need, community effort and focussed contribution. Very well done and thank you all - it’s openEHR community and methodology demonstrating strong character, capability and leadership. You should feel proud of these efforts. They will make a very significant case study of the clinical, technical and organisational dimensions of how such urgent need can, now so quickly, be translated into realisable systems and services, supporting multiple connected contexts of care that urgently need them. My thanks and admiration. David

2 Likes

Hi, as promised to @ian.mcnicoll, this is the current form for suspected case at admission/outpatient from Pathfinder/Better Portal. It’s a draft version and can be changed soon for better UX.

Best regards,
Vanessa

2 Likes

Great work everyone, I’m late to this party :rofl:

You may have missed a Travel/trip summary archetype that I proposed last year - https://ckm.openehr.org/ckm/#archetypeproposals_1013.38.121

Cheers

H

1 Like

Things went fast. The hospital is in production with the application. Hurray!

3 Likes

Wow congratulations - it will be good to get feedback. We need to get this project announced ASAP. Did you see my suggested comms piece in Google Drive?

Ian

1 Like

Thanks.
About the comms piece. I have not seen it. Where is it?

1 Like

I know everyone is insanely busy and @ewan has kindly offered to help get hat document into some kind of press release type shape. I will adapt some of it as more modelling guidance notes to sit on the CKM incubator page.

Please contact Ewan if you have thoughts.

1 Like

|### Ian McNicoll|14:48 (0 minutes ago)||

to Ian, Paul, John

|

:slight_smile: I’m going to speak to Trump

Ian

1 Like

@johnmeredith @vanessap @bna

Infection control request message https://project-wildfyre.github.io/careconnect-messaging-r4/Bundle-covid19-service-request.xml.html

Thank you @ian.mcnicoll Not sure how useful this will be for us at present but i will log it in my proposal. Do we want an openEHR template to support this? (You might have already built one??)

Probably not - but I haven’t analysed that message yet.

Here is my draft. Note the quotes attributed to @ian.mcnicoll and @bna are made up by me and need to be approved or replaced.

If you want to comment please let me have the email associated with your gmail account and I give you access to do so. I don’t want to allow comments with just the link as this results in anonymous comments, which is unhelpful.

Thanks Ewan

1 Like

Hi Ewan, can you give me access?

···

Reply-To: Ewan Davis via openEHR discourse+471a8cebbb073c3426fd07013e32d481@openehr.org
Date: Tuesday, 10 March 2020 at 18:32
To: Tomaž Gornik tomaz.gornik@better.care
Subject: [openEHR] [PM] Project Covfefe

ewan
Ewan Davis

10 March

Here is my
draft
. Note the quotes attributed to
@ian.mcnicoll and
@bna are made up by me and need to be approved or replaced.

If you want to comment please let me have the email associated with your gmail account and I give you access to do so. I don’t want to allow comments with just the link as this results in anonymous comments, which is unhelpful.

Thanks Ewan

Visit Message or reply to this email to respond to
AlanF,
sebastian.garde,
bna,
DavidIngram,
heidi.koikkalainen,
David-Jobling,
Tomazg,
heath.frankel,
lvxd,
vanessap,
ewan,
Sam,
birger.haarbrandt,
heatherleslie,
Liv,
Morten_Horthe,
Seref,
varntzen,
John_Tore_Valand,
ian.mcnicoll,
Paulmiller,
borut.fabjan,
johnmeredith,
siljelb.

In Reply To

ian.mcnicoll
Ian McNicoll openEHR International Board member

10 March

I know everyone is insanely busy and
@ewan
has kindly offered to help get hat document into some kind of press release type shape. I will adapt some of it as more modelling guidance notes to sit on the CKM incubator page. Please
contact Ewan if you have thoughts.

Visit Message or reply to this email
to respond to AlanF,
sebastian.garde,
bna,
DavidIngram,
heidi.koikkalainen,
David-Jobling,
Tomazg,
heath.frankel,
lvxd,
vanessap,