Blood flow rate & amount of blood treated

Hi!
here’s the link for the meeting for friday, january 14 at 10h GMT: MS Teams meeting

in case this one does not work, here’s a zoom link:

Entrar na reunião Zoom
https://us05web.zoom.us/j/7611960694?pwd=azVmaUd4SDcxaldWdENjdUt4UWdOZz09
ID da reunião: 761 196 0694
Senha de acesso: 8egdN4

See you all and thanks for all work and interest!

3 Likes

I am also doing a mindmap with some info I could gather for hemodialysis in general which i will share too.

Hi! here’s my starting point - there isn’t yet any reference to openehr classes - the namings there are just to organizing ideias but overall this is for a register:

I hope it can give some extra information for tomorrows meeting.

1 Like

seems that only zoom link is working properly, please join in that one, thank you

1 Like

Hi all! we had a good kickoff meeting with @nuno.abreu , @johngrant4est and @siljelb where we started to understand the different mindmaps presented and we started to do a mindmap for blood flow rate.
@siljelb has created a slack channel #hemodialysis where we can also discuss more in detail and all content is being shared there, in case you do not have an account to the openEHR clinical slack, here’s a link where you can join: Slack

Next week we will have another meeting to keep going in the discussions from today at friday, january 21 at 10h GMT. The meeting room is at:

Entrar na reunião Zoom
Launch Meeting - Zoom
ID da reunião: 761 196 0694
Senha de acesso: 8egdN4

Thank you all for the interest and joint work.
Best regards, Vanessa

2 Likes