Save the Date! openEHR NL Congres - November 17th. 2023

We are thrilled to invite you to the openEHR NL Congres on November 17th. Convince yourself how openEHR is transforming the healthcare landscape and revolutionizing the way we manage and exchange electronic health records.

Get valuable insights into the latest advancements in openEHR and learn from national and international experts and their projects and experiences.

Enjoy the top presentations, interactive workshops and networking sessions.

As a healthcare professional, a manager, a developer, a clinical informatician or simply someone interested in openEHR, here you will find valuable knowledge and you can learn from hands-on experiences.

Save the date and become part of the transformation towards better data availability in healthcare and wellbeing, separating data from applications and accelerating regional cooperation in healthcare and wellbeing.

Stay tuned for more updates and detailed information about the event. We look forward to welcoming you to the openEHR NL Congres!

3 Likes

Hi @JillRiley could you do some promo for the event from the regular openehr channels please?
We may want to think about timing. Because announcements that will be forthcoming is location, program and opening of registration.

Of course, no problem. We usually do pick up events and publicise them SEE, so as information develops we will do this. Anything specific you want sending to members or posting, let me know.

I’d say let’s share the save the date now. And an update in a few weeks when location is set and registration is open. What do you think @openEHR.nl-private ?

1 Like

Already on it @joostholslag I’ve asked @Pete_Bouvier to also do some SM around the event, now and as it develops.

1 Like

Ah forgot to mention this yesterday, Jill - I’ve already prepare something. Let me find it and send it over.

1 Like

Thanks Pete, it’s already on the website.

Do you have a link?

1 Like

It’s in my earlier message - Events

1 Like

On LinkedIn

1 Like