openEHR Conference 17 November Arnhem, The Netherlands (a community event)

Dear openEHR Community,

We are delighted to announce the openEHR Conference 2023, a premier event tailored to the diverse interests and expertise levels within our community. The conference promises to be an extraordinary experience, featuring three distinct tracks: Policy & Impact, Clinical & Modelling, and Tech & Innovation.

Event Details: Date: 17 November 2023
Time: 09:00 - 17:00 (UTC +2)
Registration: openEHR Conference Tickets, Fri, Nov 17, 2023 at 9:00 AM | Eventbrite

Key Highlights:

1. Policy & Impact Track: This track will focus on the broader implications of openEHR adoption and implementation on healthcare policies, standards, and regulations. Engage in discussions about the impact of openEHR in driving positive change within healthcare systems worldwide.

2. Clinical & Modelling Track: For those interested in the practical applications of openEHR in clinical settings, this track offers a comprehensive exploration of clinical modeling, best practices, and real-world case studies. Learn from experts who have successfully integrated openEHR into clinical workflows, improving patient care and data interoperability.

3. Tech & Innovation Track: Embrace the future of openEHR technology in this track, where we will explore cutting-edge innovations, emerging trends, and advancements in openEHR implementation. Developers and tech enthusiasts will have the opportunity to engage with the latest tools and solutions that are reshaping the healthcare landscape.

Full program an speakers are published on conference website.

Regardless of your level of expertise, the openEHR Conference 2023 has something to offer everyone. Whether you are a policy-maker, a clinical practitioner, a modeler, a developer, or simply passionate about openEHR, this conference is the ideal platform to expand your knowledge and connect with like-minded individuals.

Secure your spot now for the openEHR Conference 2023 by registering through our Eventbrite page. As space is limited, we encourage you to reserve your place early to avoid disappointment.

Join us for this immersive experience and be part of the discussions that will shape the future of openEHR in healthcare. Together, we will advance our understanding and collective efforts to harness the power of openEHR for positive change.

If you have any questions or need further information, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.

6 Likes

Some practical info (travel, hotels etc): openEHR NL conference 2023 practical info

1 Like

I would like to attend remotely from US, so does anyone know if I do register, can the event be video-teleconference broadcast remotely over Zoom or Microsoft Teams?
Thanks,
JP MD

For now we decided to focus on off line only. Will let you know if this changes. Would be great to have someone from North America, only missing continent at the moment;) let me know if you need help organising a trip.

1 Like

HI @joostholslag and @wouterzanen

We are just planning our travel, and thank you for the invitation to speak at your event.

3 people will be coming from my organisation including myself.

Questions:

Do we need to register and pay for the conference if we are speaking/presenting?

The @CPB_Board will be meeting on the 16th and, depending on capacity, we are happy for observers to be present. Are there any other meetings on the 16th which are open to others to attend?

1 Like

Hi Paul, as an invited speaker you will receive a free ticket.
There will be invite only meetings for CPB and industry partner meetings the 16th. There will be sec meeting 15&16th. Location was thought to be at Nedap Groenlo but might be changed to Arnhem. So recommend to book a hotel in Arnhem.
There is half a plan for an invite only mini symposium at Nedap, but it’s proven challenging for me to organise.
Will keep this thread posted on decisions, hopefully within a week.

1 Like

To be clear. I’ve been in touch with Nedap and they will kindly be hosting the meetings 15th and 16th as originally planned. Eline Brader at Nedap will be sorting detail with @sebastian.iancu.

2 Likes

I thought that was confirmed. We already booked an AirBnb in Groenlo for the SEC meetings. For us the challenge is that I travel with my wife and a little baby and it’s difficult to travel between for the day for all of us, and I want to be close to them when I finish my work tasks. So we booked Groenlo then Arnhem. I’m not sure if we would be able to cancel our place in Groenlo and extend our stay in Arnhem. Please confirm the locations so I can make the corresponding arrangements. Thanks.

To be clear. I’ve been in touch with Nedap and they will kindly be hosting the meetings 15th and 16th as originally planned. Eline Brader at Nedap will be sorting detail with @sebastian.iancu.

@pablo meetings will be held at Nedap offices as originally planned.

1 Like

Thanks @JillRiley one less preoccupation.

Thanks @JillRiley - Nedap has now been confirmed for these meetings. @pablo like you I had booked accommodation already as had @heather.leslie and a number of others so a decision has been made to stick with this location.

1 Like

few, that’s a relief, hope to see you there @ukpenguin !

does anyone knows if Nedap has a place for small kids?

10 posts were split to a new topic: SEC meeting in NL 15-16 Nov 2023

Dear Pablo,
Unfortunately, I think I have to cancel the SEC meeting.
My back has been hurt with a sporting event, and I am suffering from a muscle injury that takes more time than expected. (Now two weeks)
I will be careful this week and only be present at the openEHR conference, so please register that I will not be there on thursday. The saturday is still reserved for you and family and I think I will be able to drive then.

Kind regards,
Deborah Tarenskeen

Dear Pablo,
Due to diverse issues I may not be present tomorrow, but we, (my husband and I) have still reserved the Saturday for you and your family. Is it possible to call you, for making it definitive?
I hope I can make it tomorrow if not, this is my phone number 00 31 6 5358 2390

Thank you, hope to meet you in person,
Deborah Tarenskeen

Hi,

Is the event being live streamed or just recorded to be shown later?

Kind regards

Kanthan

1 Like

For those not seeing it on LinkedIn, I’ve posted the slideset used in @wouterzanen’s and my presentation during the Policy & Impact track yesterday: https://www.jottacloud.com/s/292280a85b2c3f04814b3ea09938c0f2aad

5 Likes

Here is my presentation and resources for the openEHR Conformance Verification Framework we are working on GitHub - ppazos/openehr-conformance-verification: Conformance verification framework or openEHR implementations

It was a great event, thanks to all the organizers!

4 Likes

I think the technical track was recorded, not sure about the other tracks or who will have access to the recordings. Maybe @sebastian.iancu or @joostholslag can answer you

5 Likes

Hi,

When will the openEHR conference recordings in Arnhem be shared?