openEHR Conference 17 November Arnhem, The Netherlands (a community event)

I’m sorry for delay - we will do it soon. We need to process them and unfortunately we do this on voluntary basis on our spare time, which is limited.

5 Likes

Hi everyone,
We’d like to share the presentations on the openEHR youtube channel, and I’m happy to help out with this. You can send your slides over to me - @pr@openEHR.org - in any format, and I’ll convert them to video, but obviously they’d have more impact if there was some audio too.
Alternatively, we share a presentation as a slideshow on linkedin, with accompanying text…
Or we can set up a Zoom call, record your presentation, and share that on our social channels…
So many options! I’m open to suggestions. Drop me a line and we’ll work it out.

3 Likes

Hi Pete,

I held my presentation freestyle. So there are no slides from me other than the introductory slide with the title of my speech.

Best Stefan

image001.png

2 Likes

Hi @Pete_Bouvier all the presenters sent the presentations to @wouterzanen and the openEHR NL organization, I think it would be easier to ask him for all the presentations. Also openEHR NL said they will publish the presentations in PDF after the event. Again, would be simpler to coordinate with them.

For my presentation, I’ll record a video for it when I’m back home (I’m still traveling) because there was no recording in our room, and some colleagues might be interested in talks that happened in other tracks.

4 Likes

That would be me at least :slight_smile: I feel like I could catch ~30% of the whole event so I’m patiently waiting for the stuff I missed!

3 Likes

That sounds good, Pablo. Let me know if I can help out in any way.

I’ll let you know when my talk is recorded. Others might want to do something similar, that would be nice, since I also missed a lot of interesting talks.

1 Like

Thanks looking forward to it :+1:t4: