Are they using the latest AOM2 release?
The release 2.3.0 has attributes marked as mandatory and they are missing in the JSON I get from AWB:
- terminology_extracts (this is optional in the latest release)
But even the latest release has some attributes marked as mandatory that are missing in the JSON:
Nedap’s VSCode extension generates OPT2 JSON that has some extra properties (they doesn’t bother me) but uses different names for boolean properties (I have renamed them in my test files):
- mandatory (instead of is_mandatory)
- specialized (instead of is_specialized)
- is_generated does use is_ prefix
- build_uid is missing
- description.details.language.uri is missing (it is marked as optional in the latest BASE release but not in the openehr_base_110.bmm)
I don’t know how much time it takes to prepare AOM2 BMM for the “latest” release but if @thomas.beale is willing to do it I’ll test it for all the little inconsistencies like I did with 2.3.0 (most are found by the linter while it analyses the generated code)
Since I generate everything from the BMMs (no manual editing of the source code) I can test many different AOM releases in parallel without extra work. I would be happy to test OPT2 JSON for AOM 2.3.0 if somebody can send them to me (or any other AOM release since 2.0.6).
Same goes for Task Planner if I can get OPT2 JSON files for that.