Date and Venue
- Date: 10:00-12:30, July 24, 2020
- Online: Zoom access will be available to the registered persons
This is the 3rd openEHR Asia summit. We welcome the people who are interested in openEHR activities in Asia, especially for COVID-19.
- 10:00-10:05 Opening remarks (Shinji Kobayashi, Japan)
- 10:05-10:35 Perspective/overview on the work behind the openEHR CKM COVID-19 Project (Heather Leslie, Australia)
- 10:35-11:05 Modeling works for COVID-19 (Mengyan Li, China)
- 11:05-11:35 Guideline-based CDSS for Covid-19 (Shan Nan, China)
- 11:35-12:05 EHRbase (Christian Chevallay, Thailand)
- 12:05-12:30 General discussion
Moved from connpass to Zoom registry site. If you already register on Zoom, please register yourself again from here.