The 3rd openEHR Asia Summit

Date and Venue

• Date: 10:00-12:30, July 24, 2020
  • Online: Zoom access will be available to the registered persons

Summary

This is the 3rd openEHR Asia summit. We welcome the people who are interested in openEHR activities in Asia, especially for COVID-19.

Programme

• 10:00-10:05 Opening remarks (Shinji Kobayashi, Japan)
  • 10:05-10:35 Perspective/overview on the work behind the openEHR CKM COVID-19 Project (Heather Leslie, Australia)
  • 10:35-11:05 Modeling works for COVID-19 (Mengyan Li, China)
  • 11:05-11:35 Guideline-based CDSS for Covid-19 (Shan Nan, China)
  • 11:35-12:05 EHRbase (Christian Chevallay, Thailand)
  • 12:05-12:30 General discussion

Regstration

Moved from connpass to Zoom registry site. If you already register on Zoom, please register yourself again from here.

2 Likes

I have some team members that are interested in attending but do not use the platforms that Connpass requires for login,

How would we go about adding these attendees?

Keisha

1 Like

Everyone registers themselves. I did using my Twitter. Send the link to everyone in our team.

![MOHW_2019_logo_NEW.png|2527x857](upload://2cLwHlkIJ21dk7mlvo2rnzrErT.png)
1 Like

Thank you for your concern.

We use connpass to manage attendees for our meetings/conferences/seminars, because we do not have secretaries to organize.

If you cannot register yourselves on connpass with the following help, could you show me what you make confused on the site? I might support such a situation.

Shinji

1 Like

Sorry.

You can register yourselves from here instead of connpass.

2 Likes

Much appreciated

created with MySignature.io

Keisha Barwise

Digital Health Standards Programme Coordinator

Health Systems Strengthening Programme

Ministry of Health & Wellness

m: 876 831 7019

e: keisha.barwise@moh.gov.jm

52 Knutsford Boulevard
Kingston 5

1 Like

@shnj.kobayashi Can you please clarify the time zone for the meeting? Thanks

Heather

1 Like

Looks very interesting, but at 3 am in CEST timezone. Will it be recorded and published afterwards?

OpenEHR has a Youtube channel that can publish it and Zoom has built in recording capabilities.

1 Like

Confirmed as 10.00am Tokyo time tomorrow :sunglasses:

Is the meeting of Asia Summit on time? 10 am Tokyo time/9 am China time? I cannot enter the meeting, the message shows “waiting for host to start the meeting”. can anyone entered the meeting?

I am also logged in and waiting for the host to start meeting, Is there a time change or delay?

Thank you for joining our openEHR Asia Summit! We could have a good discussion and share excellent knowledge. Please stay wise and healthy to fight against COVID-19. Wish to meet you by f2f in the next Asia Conference. Maybe in Sydney around MEDINFO2021.

a just troubled. sorry.

Thank you all for organizing this event. Great to see a lot of interesting work happening in openEHR. EHRbase is sure to revolutionise the way the world perceives openEHR. It will help more people easily appreciate the great knowledge that has been built up in CKM over the years.

Thank you for all the trailblazing work.
regards

1 Like

Will the recording of the session be made available?

regards

1 Like

The presentation slides are opened on the slide share.

1 Like

I heard so. The movie will be available soon.

2 Likes

:pray: Thank You

created with MySignature.io

Keisha Barwise

Digital Health Standards Programme Coordinator

Health Systems Strengthening Programme

Ministry of Health & Wellness

m: 876 831 7019

e: keisha.barwise@moh.gov.jm

52 Knutsford Boulevard
Kingston 5