Software Development Kit for app development

Thanks for that quick reply -appreciate your support!

I did the installation roughly 6 weeks ago and used the ehrbase/ehrbase:next image. Maybe I’ll try to install the newest version tomorrow and give you a feedback. Do you think it’s worth it or should this functionality already worked in the 6 week old image?

The new feature was added around 2-3 weeks ago, so please try again with a recent version

awesome! pulling the newest image and rebuilding the docker image does the job :slightly_smiling_face:

This functionality makes it much more convenient to upload a composition. However, what is the best workflow for posting a new template? Right now I’m using the Archetype Designer to create an OPT file and /definition/template/adl1.4 to post the file. Is there any way to upload in webformat?

Furthermore, how does the aql query request with ehrScape work? Calling ehrbase/rest/ecis/v1/query?explain=false' with a body {"aql":"Select e from EHR e"} gives me an internal server error.

At the moment, upload of a template is only possible using OPT. How would you envision the WebTemplate format to make the upload workflow more convenient?

Regarding ehrscape: said query endpoint is actually deprecated and will be removed before the 1.0 release (admittedly, this is not marked properly). We recommend to use the one of the official openEHR REST API. In general, we encourage to use the official API to ensure vendor-independence: Query API

1 Like

Hey, I find the webtemplate much more readable, but yes, you’re right, that doesn’t actually affect the upload workflow.

Ok thanks for that info. By the way, will sophisticated sql structures like JOINS be supported in AQL in the near future?

Joins are already possible in Better, but not yet standardized (there are some interesting choices around permutations within the result set). We are currently focussing on smoothing the edges in EHRbase, but are keen to add subselects, joins and group-by and contribute to the spec. I hope that we can get there within 12 months or so.

1 Like