Project Covfefe

Thanks Sebastian.

Very helpful.

I think the fix is actually

path="/data[at0001]/items[at0016, ' 'Potential locality exposure'']/items[at0027.1]" xsi:type="tem:CLUSTER">

but I can see the issue and will ask Fabio if he can fix it fast, otherwise a week hack of the .oet prior to upload will work.

Good and scary update from Norway:
In one hour we will install the application for test at the first hospital. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Latest WHO reporting documentation

1 Like

No worries. Working on a fix. Matter of hours.

1 Like

@bna Is it OK to reuse some of the content in the document for my internal proposal that I’m working on?

1 Like

Hotfix deployed.

1 Like

I would love to see it reused.

2 Likes

@bna could you give us some more information regarding the contact tracing process? i am currently doing a process on how all the different templates can be used and when, but i didn’t understand yet the process of contact tracing. Would be great if you could elucidate us a bit on this one :slightly_smiling_face:

(I will share the process here too later)

Yes. I am in transit for Tromsø now. I will try to write some more text on the contact tracking.

I assume you have read latest version of the document shared above? It was a bit updated 4-5 hours ago.

Latest (and hopefully ‘solid’) Suspected Covid-19 assessment now at

https://openehr.org/ckm/templates/1013.26.267

This is identical to the template in Archetype Designer Cofveve repository.

Many thanks to @sebastian.garde and @borut.fabjan for fixing the issue with displaying this template so quickly :innocent:

Coming up soon - the Confirmed Covid-19 report template …

We would like to make this topic public very soon now.

The plan is to create a new public topic which pulls together the latest state of play and documentation so that ‘newbies’ get a better ideas of whee we have got to, and why.

However, we will make this topic public for reference purposes.

I will leave it private for the next 8 hours then make it public unless anyone objects.

Ian

2 Likes