The ITS-XML 2.0.0 brings a number of XML Schema additions, corrections, improvements, a new structure that covers several openEHR component releases, as well as a few breaking changes compared to ITS-XML Release 1.0.2. The list of changes includes:
- SPECITS-55: Sync BASE XML schema with Release 1.2.0
- SPECITS-54: Fix wrong optional flag for ACTIVITY.action_archetype_id in XML schema
- SPECITS-53: Fix wrong type on DV_QUANTITY.magnitude in XML schema
- SPECITS-23: DV_ENCAPSULATED.size attribute is missing
- SPECITS-22: Enforce an ELEMENT to require choice of value or null_flavour
- SPECITS-21: Specify constraints of DV_QUANTIFIED.magnitude_status
- SPECITS-20: Fix archetypeNodeId pattern
- SPECITS-19: Cleanup AM latest schemas
- SPECITS-18: Add missing types to XML Schema
- SPECITS-17: Make type definitions reusable
- SPECITS-15: Sync XSD with RM release 1.1.0
- SPECITS-14: Sync XSD with RM release 1.0.4
- SPECITS-13: Sync XSD with RM release 1.0.3
- SPECITS-10: VALDITIY_KIND - ambiguous
- SPECITS-8: Add an XSD for the openEHR demographic RM
- SPECITS-6: Change ENTRY.work_flow_id to ENTRY.workflow_id
- SPECITS-5: Allow timezone values like +13, +14
- SPECITS-4: Make DV_AMOUNT and DV_TEMPORAL abstract in XSD
- SPECITS-3: Make ISO8601 ‘T’ separator in DATE_TIME type mandatory in XSD as per ISO8601
- SPECITS-2: Correct XSD constraints to prevent empty values in various types.
- SPECITS-1: Add EHR_STATUS and EHR_ACCESS to XML schema
This release, together with the earlier published REST Release 1.0.2, and the latest developments on ITS-JSON and on ITS-BMM are now incorporated the ITS - Release 2.0.0, released beginning of May. An overview on all ITS subcomponents can be found at openEHR - Implementation Technologies dedicated specification page.
We would like to thank all the implementers for the feedback that led to this release, as well as the SEC members and others who helped create it.