In recent months we have made a number of new additions and changes to the openEHR SEC, the international group that manages the openEHR specifications, which we are very pleased to announce.
Our new members:
- Pieter Bos, Nedap, Netherlands [April 2020]
- Birger Haarbrandt, HighMed Consortium/ VitaGroup, Germany [June 2020]
We have also created a SEC Experts Panel, an additional group that provides expertise to the SEC. This comprises:
- Christian Chevalley (previously in the SEC), original author of EtherCIS, HighMed Consortium; Thailand;
- Heath Frankel (on SEC from Feb 2015 - Jul 2018), Ocean Health Systems, Australia;
- Jake Smolka, HighMed Consortium, research associate, Germany;
- Luis Marco-Ruiz, terminology and ontology expert, Norwegian Centre for E-health Research and HighMed Consortium, Germany;
The SEC governance process can be found here.
The full SEC group is visible here and consists of 14 members (including 2 co-chairs) and 4 SEC Expert Panel members, from 12 countries. Today’s membership represents immense expertise in the world of HIT and a great asset for openEHR.