This release brings several additions to the Archetype Query Language (AQL), such as query result pagination, literal values, functions and operators. Most of these features are also available in other popular SQL languages, and were already supported as add-ons by some of the AQL implementations. A new ANTLR4 grammar is also provided.
The list of changes includes:
- Change Request
- New Feature
- SPECQUERY-25: Add support for aggregate functions (COUNT, SUM, etc)
- SPECQUERY-33: Add support for NULL
- SPECQUERY-28: Add support for built-in functions
- SPECQUERY-27: Add support for SELECT DISTINCT …
- SPECQUERY-17: Support for LIKE operator
- SPECQUERY-16: Add support for LIMIT and OFFSET
- SPECQUERY-7: Add support for NOT CONTAINS
- SPECQUERY-3: Support for literals in SELECT clause
We would like to thank all the implementers for the feedback that led to this release, as well as the SEC members and others who helped create it.