openEHR PR / Marketing Support - welcoming Pete Bouvier

We welcome Peter Bouvier to the openEHR community. @Pete_Bouvier will be helping openEHR with PR / marketing support. Over the coming weeks Peter will be making connections with Industry Partner marketing teams and others with a view to posting about what they are doing with openEHR.

10 Likes

Excellent!

ke 2. marrask. 2022 klo 1.02 ip. Jill Riley via openEHR <discourse@openehr.org> kirjoitti:

Thanks Jill!

2 Likes

Hey @Pete_Bouvier. Matt from Silver Buck here. You may remember we met a few months ago over Teams with my colleagues - great to reconnect. Silver Buck helps Better with its marketing and PR in the UK so please do let me know what I can help with and how we can support the comms efforts of the wider openEHR community. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Matt - thanks for getting in touch. I was talking about SIlver Buck just today with Ben Webber from Centric. Anyway - good to reconnect. You’re doing a great job with Better’s PR - I see them everywhere! Do keep me in the loop re the wider community. You work with PatientSource, don’t you? :wink:

Ah fab! Thanks for the kind words. We love working with Better - the team there are doing some great things in the UK. I’m particularly excited to see the OneLondon project continue to develop.

We know Ben well and are working with him on a couple of projects. We also often speak with Lee at PatientSource, but nothing live with them at the moment. I’ll drop you an email - let’s see if we can get half an hour to catch up :slight_smile:

1 Like