Have you booked to attend the openEHR 2020 Digital - Data for Life event?
This FREE unmissable international virtual one-day conference is for anyone interested in the benefits of open data and open software for healthcare.
Taking place on 24 November, 9:30am - 5:30pm GMT and hosted by Digital Health, join us to discover the latest developments, insights and best practice openEHR case studies from a variety of international digital health leaders, including Robert M. Wachter, MD, who led the 2016 UK government review into NHS IT in England. Dr Wachter will close the event with a 20-minute keynote address followed by a Q&A discussion.
- Robert M. Wachter, MD , University of California, Chair of the Department of Medicine at the University of California, San Francisco and author of The Digital Doctor (keynote)
- Mike Jones, VP Gartner Group, CIO Advisory Healthcare (keynote)
- Aloha McBride , EY Global Health Leader (keynote)
- Rachel Dunscombe , CEO, NHS Digital Academy
- Prof. George Crooks OBE , CEO, DHI Scotland
- Tomaž Gornik , CEO, Better, Co-chair openEHR Foundation
- Jon Hoeksma , Editor in Chief, Digital Health (chair)
Hear from experts that have implemented openEHR, who will share their successes and challenges so that you can learn from and implement in your projects,
Get updated about the latest progress in openEHR developments and trends from different technology vendors from across the globe,
Participate in Q&A sessions and network with delegates.
Find out more and register for free HERE