Looking for an Interview Partner for Master thesis topic on Open source consortium in Healthcare

Hello everyone,
I am a Masters student pursing Thesis about “Success factors of Open source consortium in Healthcare”, and for this I have come across OpenEHR as a potential sample for my case study, I am looking for a Interview contact, who can help me discuss various aspects of open source consortia in OpenEHR and what are it’s success factors. I would really appreciate if someone can assist me here. Thanks a lot!

Best Regards,
Akshat

Hi Akshat,

I’d be very happy to help. Have you come across The Emergence of Openness in Open-Source Projects: The Case of OpenEhR ?

openEHR is interesting since although it’s own IP (specification / archetypes / APIs) are open-source licensed, it allow for commercial/proprietary solutions - both applications and the openEHR ‘CDR’ datastores.

Welcome to the community!!

Hi Akshat,
I am also available for exchanging thoughts. We in vitagroup orchestrate the development of EHRbase as open Source starting point for openEHR implementations and have strategically evaluated most aspects of questions you might have for your case study.

As Ian already said … welcome to the community!
Stefan

1 Like

Hello Ian,

Thank you for the warm gesture, I would really like to connect with you and discuss several points I have for my Master Thesis- Could you let me know how can we connect?

Best Regards,
Akshat

1 Like

Hello Stefan,

Thank you for the warm gesture, I would like to connect with you as well, kindly let me know how can we connect and discuss this in detail.

Best Regards,
Akshat

Hi Akshat,
please contact me under stefan.schraps@vitagroup.ag
Just to take it offline of this public chat here.
Best Stefan

Hi Stefan,

Thank you, I have sent you an email, Awaiting for your reply.

Best regards,
Akshat