Looking for a freelancer to help setup the archetypes and templates. its our first experiance with openEHR

we have setup EHRBase and need to help with setting up the archetypes and templates for a small health and wellness clinic. it should be few hours where we can hope in a call and discuss the clinic scope and we need recommendations on what archetypes to use and the help design the template.

2 Likes

There are a lot of competent people available listed at OpenEHR Professional Members and OpenEHR Industry Partners

1 Like

Hey Naseem,

We have a consulting team at Medblocks, experienced in openEHR templates and archetypes. We can help you set up EHRBase for your clinic, and provide guidance on archetype selection and template design based on your clinic’s specifics.

2 Likes

Hi Nishtha, thanks for reaching out. let us have a call to discuss. please find my calendar Naseem Saadeddine | Cal.com and book a call at your convenience

1 Like

Hi Naseem,
If you are still on the lookout to hire someone, I would be glad to help you out as what you are wanting done is within my skillset
You can reach out to me on my email here
Colin

Hi Colin, thanks for responding to my request. yes I have already engaged with one of the respectable members of this community and we will start working soon. I shall keep your contact with me and reach out to you if we need additional support