Inforsalud 2023, 21-23 March 2023

Dear all,

Inforsalud 2023, the Spanish health informatics congress will be held in Madrid from 21th to the 23th of March 2023. Here is the program
I would like to invite you all to the presentation on the 23th by my colleague Alberto Maldonado about the importance of modelling for the use and reuse of clinical data.

I know for a fact that there will be more Spanish ‘openehrs’ attending to the conference and even having presentations. I think it could be a good opportunity for meeting each other in person.

Feel free to reply to this topic with information about your presentation schedule and theme

4 Likes

Interesting!
Will it be English or Spanish spoken? And will there be a recording?

1 Like

Sadly 100% Spanish. Recordings end up in ACTIVIDADES SEIS - YouTube, but I’m not sure is livecast

1 Like

If there will be youtube recordings, we can perform an interesting experiment. I wonder if it would be possible to enable live auto captioning. Google’s various offerings support that, I think youtube also does. Once live captioning is used, then people watching the recordings can use auto translation of captions to English etc.
My assumption may be wrong but if it is not, all it takes should be enabling live auto captioning :wink:

2 Likes

That’s assuming they livestream, which I’m not really sure of. Tried with an older video they have and subs transcribe seem to be on point, so translation/live translation should be good too.

2 Likes

Brilliant. That’s a pretty strong motivation for putting conference recordings on youtube then.

3 Likes

Alternatively, learn Spanish in the mean time? :wink:

3 Likes

It is a good idea. I like doing things properly. I may start by moving to Spain :wink:

1 Like