How to use the rm attribute of the entry archetype in the template form?

Hi,every one:
I have a question for help and answers:How to use the rm attribute of the entry archetype in the template form? Could template support this function?
For example, we need to fill in the ‘Start Date / Time’ of an observation archetype , or the ‘Information Provider’ of an Action archetype in the ocean template designer?
In other words, can it be achieved by developing and adding functions in other template editors?
Best wishes!

Hi,

Not all RM attributes will appear on templates and archetypes, only the ones that need to be archetyped will appear, that is the structures that have many options in the RM. The attributes that do not appear in templates or archetypes are fixed attributes that are “always there”. In an implementation you need to merge both things, the “fixed RM things” and the definitions in a template to get a full definition of the data.

Hope that helps.

1 Like

Pablo’s answer is 100 % correct, but we’ve identified a need for explicitly including RM elements in both archetypes and templates. This isn’t currently supported by the tooling (or the specs?), but it was discussed at a meeting in Braunschweig about a year ago. I’m not sure what the status of this is right now, but perhaps some @SEC members know?

2 Likes

It is supported by LinkEHR, but I’m not sure Template Designer would be able to open them afterwards.

1 Like

Thank you very much for the information @yampeku ,and we’ll take a look at how LinkEHR is implemented

Best wishes!!!

Thank you for your information @siljelb :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you very much @pablo , I will study the information you said

1 Like