How to share a template about covid-19 to ckm?

Hello, everyone!!!
we have developed an openEHR template based on China ’s “Diagnosis and Treatment Protocol for Novel Coronavirus Pneumonia (Trial Version 6)”, the main purpose is to use for the interoperability of patient diagnosis and treatment data and as the basis for GDL We hope to make it public to ckm’s incubator for your review. I know that Covid-19 project already exists in incubator, who should we contact?

3 Likes

Hi,
Fantastic.

Love to try to put it up on the CKM incubator, but sometimes it is technically tricky to align the archetype versions & MD5 hashes, especially if you have used archetypes that are not within the current CKM. We will need to upload them to the incubator as well.

If you want to share it with me, I can keep in touch until we can upload it successfully.

Cheers Heather

2 Likes

What’s the status on this?

In process :sunglasses:

The template was shared by @lvxd only a couple of hours ago to CKAs. I’m working on a first response right now. As soon as we can, we’ll upload to CKM.

In the meantime, I’ve found an English version of the official Guideline that Xudong has referred to as their source document. I’m not sure how well it is translated, but you’ll get the idea - https://www.chinalawtranslate.com/en/coronavirus-treatment-plan-7/

Cheers

Heather

1 Like