I’m trying to model the details of a Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation Procedure like:
- Onset of the collapse of the patient
- What time the CPR team was called (Datetime)
- What time the CPR team arrived (Datetime)
- If Chest compressions were given (Boolean)
- If Defibrillation device was used (Boolean)
- What time CPR was stopped (Datetime)
- Initial Rythm of the heart (CodedText)
How should I model this?
I want to put it under the Procedure details slot of the Procedure archetype (openEHR-EHR-ACTION.procedure.v1), but that allows only Anatomical Location and Medical Devices. Should I just make a new archetype with CPR Details and edit the Procedure archetype to make the details slot also accept this new archetype?