GDL2 to Drools conversion

Hi… wanted to find out if there are recommended ways for GDL2 to Drools conversion. The Cambio GDL Editor had a Drools convertor built in, but the GDL2 does not. Please suggest

2 Likes

I would suggest @rong.chen at Cambio may have answers to this.

@sangeeta.nbose I was facing same problem. Luckily i saw your post thanks for sharing this with us. Really good man. :slightly_smiling_face:

We don’t use Drools anymore in our GDL2 implementation. That’s why there is no converter to Drools in GDL2 editor.

ok @rong.chen thanks. Then what is the recommended path for GDL2->Java or any other relevant implementation ?

1 Like

@sangeeta.nbose for us we implemented a lightweight java runtime of GDL2 guidelines, and it works well for us. I know at least one group managed GDL2/drools conversion successfully.

Wanted to reconfirm the understanding that as of today there is no way to use GDL2 unless one writes their own execution engine for the same. Is that an accurate statement?

Also, @rong.chen would it possible to share details of the group who did GDL2/Drools conversion successfully?

1 Like