FLAT JSON - support for mappings on the LOCATABLE name attribute

I’m trying to add term mappings to a LOCATABLE /name attribute

I’ve tried various permutations around …

"nursing_vital_signs_observations/vital_signs:0/respirations:0/any_event:0/rate/_name/_mapping:0|match": "=",
	"nursing_vital_signs_observations/vital_signs:0/respirations:0/any_event:0/rate/_name/_mapping:0|terminology": "SNOMED-CT",
	"nursing_vital_signs_observations/vital_signs:0/respirations:0/any_event:0/rate/_name/_mapping:0|code": "21794005",

but can;t get anything to work…

The Better documentation describes how to do DV_TEXT mappings, and how to do LOCATABLE / name overrides but not both at the same time.

@matijap @stefanspiska ?

@ian.mcnicoll
If I save a a name with term mapping in ehrbase I get as flat back

"conformance-ehrbase.de.v0/conformance_section/conformance_observation/_name": "test",
		"conformance-ehrbase.de.v0/conformance_section/conformance_observation/_name/_mapping:0/target|terminology": "SNOMED-CT",
		"conformance-ehrbase.de.v0/conformance_section/conformance_observation/_name/_mapping:0/purpose|value": "research study",
		"conformance-ehrbase.de.v0/conformance_section/conformance_observation/_name/_mapping:0|match": "=",
		"conformance-ehrbase.de.v0/conformance_section/conformance_observation/_name/_mapping:0/purpose|code": "671",
		"conformance-ehrbase.de.v0/conformance_section/conformance_observation/_name/_mapping:0/target|code": "21794005",
		"conformance-ehrbase.de.v0/conformance_section/conformance_observation/_name/_mapping:0/purpose|terminology": "openehr",

This should also be accepted as input. But is not. see Term-mappings can not be saved in name via FLAT · Issue #1185 · ehrbase/ehrbase · GitHub

Thanks Stefan,

The Better CDR has the same incorrect behaviour. It looks like a FLAT->Canonical mapping issue - I’ll report on the WebTemplate git repo.

1 Like