Detailed Video Tutorial for GDL 2 Editor

I am new to openEHR, and I am trying out the GDL 2 Editor to build a clinical guideline which is quite complex. I have gone through the tutorial a number of times and done the examples, but I still cant find my way around the guideline I want to build which is a protocol for management of a chronic disease.

I’ve searched the YouTube for detailed video tutorial on this, but no success, probably I’ve not searched well. I wish to be directed to a detailed stepwise tutorial on how to build a ‘complex’ protocol utilizing all the functionalities of the GDL 2 Editor.

Thanks for all your help.

@rong.chen are you able to help?

Yes, certainly! @joostholslag

@Godwin we have implemented several GDL2-based decision/process support for chronic diseases. For inspiration, here is a full text publication of such an implementation using GDL2 guidelines, https://www.csbj.org/article/S2001-0370(18)30350-7/fulltext

We are currently in the process of updating our tutorials using our new Guideline Editor, and will announce on openEHR discourse once it’s available.

@Godwin Please let me know if you want to have a call to go through your questions.

1 Like