An openEHR Decision Logic Module (DLM) in colour

Of course, we’re still working on it, but here’s a sample of what we think can be a readable syntax for clinical guidelines / CDS authors.

Reactions welcome.

3 Likes

Hi Thomas, how are you? This is a very importante project, congratulations. I am working on a project that evaluates the DL expressiveness in nephrology, so, do you have a current status of this project? all documentations were updated in 2020. Thank you in advance.

2 Likes

Hi Ana,
I have slowly been working on the grammars, and now have Antlr4 grammars for something close to DL. At the moment in a personal (but open) GitHub repo. If you want to use them, please ping me here, because he repo structure is probably not obvious, and it is not documented yet. But it is easy to set up with e.g. IntelliJ and Antlr plug-in if you wanted to do that :wink:

1 Like

Thank you so much for the quick response, thomas! let me know if you need any help.

We changed the formatting a bit (the terminology is now JSON-ish) and we have grammar support for all those case / decision tables you see in that image above. The current version of that example is here.

2 Likes