The 4th openEHR Asia summit was held on April 29, 2021, hosted by Professor Xudong Lu (@lvxd) from Zhejiang University, Hangzhou. Many thanks to Professor Shinji Kobayashi (JP) for initiating the event and to all of the presenters who shared their knowledge and experience so generously.
I am pleased to be able to make the proceedings from this summit available to the broader openEHR community.
The link to the entire video is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q29fUAmmlLo
There were 6 presentations:
- Archetypes in the real world - Dr @heather.leslie (AU) starting at the 00:01:40 mark of the video
- ICU data standardization with openEHR models - Prof. @ShinjiKobayashi (JP) starting at 00:30:56
- Stroke data standardization with openEHR models - Prof. Zhao Dongsheng (CN) starting at 00:55:50
- CODEX, EHRBase & FHIR-Bridge - Christian Chevalley @christian (TH) starting at 01:18:24
- Fast and Interactive User Interface generation using openEHR and Web components - Dr @Sidharth_Ramesh (IN) starting at 02:01:22.
- Computerized Interpretable Guideline Builder based on openEHR archetypes/templates & EL - Dr Shan Nan @Shan (CN) starting at 02:25:56
I’m hoping we might be able to arrange a separate upload of each presentation to YouTube at some point in the near future. In that case, we will update this post with the individual links.
In the meantime, enjoy