SpO2 scale 2 decision

Not off-hand, sorry. I think it is possible but you would need to ask Better for an example.

I’d also ask then to support participations and the Entry.provider attribute properly in Studio.

1 Like

Better are planning to incorporate RM attributes in a future release (but they all say that, don’t they :grinning:).

Assuming the person completing the form is the authorising clinician, then I guess Composer will be sufficient? We’ll work it out.

Better has some interesting documented advice on scripting, which can be best summarised as ‘it can be done, but don’t’ or ‘abandon hope all who follow this path’ :laughing:, at least for neophytes like our team.

1 Like

Yes, they do, and it’s somewhat alarming. Published archetypes in the international CKM are created with the explicit expectation that all RM elements are usable when using the archetypes to create software. Creating solutions without having access to them will lead to local hacks.

2 Likes

Yep - not having those RM attributes available to downstream tools is quite a serious problem. Vendors take note please!

2 Likes