Seems like I’m not allowed to edit this post, so instead of updating with new info, I´ll make a new post.
Updated with link below:
Seems like I’m not allowed to edit this post, so instead of updating with new info, I´ll make a new post.
Updated with link below:
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| The Swedish openEHR platforms and tools RFI 2023 | 22 | 5205 | 13 May 2024 | |
| Upcoming EHR procurment in Sweden | 0 | 18 | 16 January 2015 | |
| Region Östergötlands openEHR Platform procurement online presentations | 1 | 1616 | 1 September 2020 | |
| Swedish openEHR procurements & RFIs | 27 | 7654 | 7 February 2024 | |
| Region of Catalonia - RFI on technological elements to build an open platform using openEHR | 3 | 2673 | 14 July 2021 | |
| Region Östergötlands openEHR Pre-procurement online presentations | 0 | 1391 | 1 September 2020 | |
| Kommentarer om openEHR.se (flyttad diskussionstråd) | 5 | 1910 | 15 April 2020 | |
| [Final Report] Region of Catalonia - RFI on technological elements to build an open platform using openEHR | 3 | 1232 | 15 February 2023 | |
| Region of Catalonia - Preliminary market survey for the procurement of an electronic prescribing and medicines administration solution | 11 | 1865 | 6 July 2022 | |
| Nordic openEHR Collaboration Meeting March 2025 | 6 | 428 | 11 March 2025 |