Create new endpoints in rest with OpenEHR

The template I uploaded should be in Spanish?!

Hello @pablo and @birger.haarbrandt
I have replaced the template that my friend sent me in .opt @birger.haarbrandt
I have downloaded this project and I have changed the .opt from German to Spanish that my friend sent me @birger.haarbrandt

Please I need your help.
Thanks.

@rafotis2 did you changed all the terms in the OPT for spanish ones? and all the “language” entries?

Better than replacing the texts is to regenerate the OPT in the correct language form the source template.

Hello @birger.haarbrandt and @pablo
I hope you are well today.

I have put this attached template from @birger.haarbrandt “diagnosticar.opt” in src/main/resources/opt and I have changed the OperationalTemplateData.java class. This is the result:

Do I have to add or change any more java classes?
I think that perhaps I need to configure some more property because I keep seeing it in German and not in Spanish. What other file do I have to modify so that I get the template that I just put in Spanish?

Look forward your comments.

Thanks for your help.

Kind regards.

Hi,

you will have to re-generate all the classes using the openEHR SDK generator: 4.2.2. Generator module — EHRbase documentation

This will replace the existing java DTO classes related to the template. You might have to change the (de-)serialization classes as well by updating the current classes with the newly generated ones. You might also need to change the UI a bit by changing labels.

Hello @birger.haarbrandt and @pablo
I hope you are well.

Please, do you have an example project with EHRBase uploaded in Git in which it is indicated step by step how to configure it?
I also need a graphical interface and a video or an explanatory manual on how to configure a small example.

Please can you help me with EHRBase?

Look forward your comments.

Many thanks for your help.

Kind Regards,