Ankle brachial pressure index

I understood this to be pointing to where the data related to the goal is found/stored eg for an openEHR query - a very explicit link to the data structure. It came from Sam, a very long time ago. This is not quite the same as your interpretation :thinking:

I’m curious to understand the use case…

2 Likes

Maybe, but your explanation about why you didn’t need Clinical Program collaboration created a significant barrier to participation, confirmed by:

There is no doubt that both programs working together in sync is a critical success factor for openEHR IMO, but we need a serious change in culture for the future Clinical Program to be able to effectively work alongside the techs/engineers/Specs program, as equals. I didn’t ask for a collaboration so that you could teach me. In fact, I wanted opportunities to educate you about our modelling practice because, time and time again, despite your long list of tech-friendly clinicians, it is clear that you often don’t understand the reasoning and experience that underpins the current modelling, or have any curiosity to find out.

I know you want to engineer modelling patterns to make sense, but health data is inherently messy and for every pattern we potentially identify, we find instances that break them. There is a danger in potentially overthinking this only to create more confusion with little added value .